The Primátorská Apartment House is located at Primátorská 2508/27, directly next to a large park, Pod Korábem, the green heart of the location. Living within the tranquil location of the park and at the same time within the reach of the city centre is an ideal combination for an active lifestyle.
The shops, local authorities and offices and public transport are just a few minutes’ walk from your new home. Families with children will appreciate the proximity of a school and a kindergarten within walking distance. Thanks to the Blanka tunnel in Trója, driving to the centre takes just 15 minutes.
Park Pod Korábem is a popular place for leisure activities and you can also find more green areas such as Thomayerovy sady and the natural monument of Bílá skála. You will also find a sports area in Thomayerovy sady, which includes a football pitch and tennis courts. During a hot summer, you will probably also appreciate the Stírka outdoor swimming pool, which is located nearby.
The main cycle path that runs through the entire city of Prague alongside the River Vltava, which is also suitable for roller skaters, runs just a few steps from the apartment building. You can get to the Trója Zoo in only 14 minutes by bike and most of the route is on the cycle path.
1. Park pod Korábem (30 m)
2. Playground: (240 m a 534 m)
3. Metro: MHD (1028 m)
4. Tram: MHD
5. Bus: MHD (625 m)
6. Train station: Praha-Vysočany (1857 m)
7. Municipal authority (435 m)
8. Post office: Sokolovská (1320 m)
9. Pharmacy: Dr. Max (331 m)
10. Sports field: in Thomayerovy sady (250 m)
11. Supermarket: Albert (894 m)
12. Kindergarten: MŠ Na Korábě (180 m)
13. School: Bohumil Hrabal Basic School (200 m)
14. Škola: Secondary school and basic school PORG (134 m)
15. The Private University College of Economic Studies (162 m)
To play the video, click the arrow in the bottom left.